Canalside Music Together
- Three make-ups are possible on a space-available basis. They must be taken within the current semester and can't be carried over to a future semester. Scheduling makeups for missed classes is the sole responsibility of the registrant.
- Refunds are not given for missed classes. In extenuating circumstances, credit towards a future semester may be given for classes missed at the discretion of the center director.
Our office must be informed ahead of time if you plan to bring a non registered sibling to your makeup class. Our $10 guest fee applies to all non registered guests ages six and under. For all Guest Policy information, please visit that page on this site.
- All makeups must be scheduled through Make Up Scheduler. Families who show up for a makeup not previously scheduled will not be able to stay.
- If you do not have access to a computer please call Esther at 356-8879 to schedule a make-up.
- If you encounter any problems while using Make Up Scheduler please feel free to contact Esther.
© 2003-2019 Canalside Music Together. All rights reserved. Website by Boo Design Studio.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Canalside Music Together is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com - (800) 728-2692