Canalside Music Together
March 31st - June 29th (ten week semester)
Schedule subject to change based on enrollment
Please choose a payment method from the links at the right. There is a discount when paying by check
To pay the discounted cash/check price, do the following:
1) Fill out and print our registration form and Terms & Conditions page (link to the form can be found by choosing the cash/check button to the right)
2) Sign our T&C page and mail your paperwork with payment to:
Canalside Music Together
25 State Street
Pittsford, NY 14534
Address can also be found on our registration form.
You will receive a confirmation email from our office once your information is received - please be sure to provide us with an email address that you check often. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. If your class choice is not available when we receive your information, you will be placed on a wait list for your desired class and will be notified via email if, and when a spot becomes available before the third week of our semester. You will also be given alternate class days and times to choose from, provided there are any available. In the event we are not able to place you in one of our classes, you will be notified via email and your check will be returned to you by mail.
A signed copy of our Terms and Conditions page must accompany your registration form and payment in order to complete your registration.
3) If you are planning on bringing a sibling to class that is younger than 8 months, THAT CHILD MUST BE REGISTERED WITH OUR OFFICE even though he or she is free of charge. If this sibling will be turning 8 months by week three of our semester, the sibling fee applies.
4) If there is anything we should know about your child, such as special needs, please contact our office directly via email or phone.
5) During our registration periods, calling or emailing our office to inform us that your registration and payment are on their way does not guarantee a spot in any of our classes. Just mail it in.
6) If you choose to drop off your registration and payment in person at our studio, please be sure to date your envelope and place it in the black mailbox outside the building.
Spots will NOT be held without payment.
Refunds are only possible up to seven days before the first class.
Missed Classes/Make Up Information:
Three makeups are allowed during the semester during our Winter, Fall and Spring semesters. Two makeups are allowed during our Summer semester. Make-ups are on a space-available basis and are scheduled online through our Make Up Scheduler.
Makeups must be taken within the current semester.
You can make up a class on any day and with either teacher, provided there is space in the class for your child. Make-ups can also be scheduled in advance before you actually miss the class.
If you miss a class please do your best to make it up. REFUNDS OR CREDITS ARE NOT GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES.
Our classes are designed to build on each other. Meaning, songs, chants and Parent Education Moments are carried from one class to the next. It is therefore essential for parent and child to attend as many classes as possible. Registered families who have not attended any classes by week two of the semester nor scheduled any makeups by week two run the risk of forfeiting their spot to another family if there is a wait list for the class. No refunds.
If you are interested in a class that is currently full you can call our office or email us to be placed on our wait list. It's in your best interest to be put on a wait list - many times families will switch out of a particular class at the last minute. If a spot opens in your desired class before the second week of the semester you will be notified.
Although many of you have joined Music Together® with a friend (and want to be in the same mixed age class with him or her), chatting during class is discouraged -- we do our best to create a musical 45 minutes for children and their parents, and our emphasis is placed on the relationship between parent and child, not child/child (or parent/parent). It is not a playgroup atmosphere. So if the class your friend is enrolled in is full, don't give up the idea of taking a Music Together class with your child!
Tuition for our Mixed Ages, Babies, and Supportive Families classes includes:
• AProfessionally recorded CD of songs/music used in class, a different CD for each semester
• Songbook with illustrations
• Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers, a special DVD for parents who are new to
Tuition for our Rhythm Kids Level I classes includes:
• Animal Collection Songbook and a CD each semester
• Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Tuition for our Rhythm Kids Level II classes includes:
• Animal Collection Songbook and CD each semester
• Access to online video tutorials and play-alongs
A few more things you should know
Registration fee is nonrefundable.
Full payment is due with registration
Credit toward a future semester given if you withdraw before the first class. If you withdraw after the first class,
credit toward a future semester may be given only in extenuating circumstances and at the discretion of the
To register for a class, select a payment method below. Those paying by cash or check can fill out the form online and print it to mail with payment.
Mixed Ages Class
Rhythm Kids Class
© 2003-2019 Canalside Music Together. All rights reserved. Website by Boo Design Studio.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Canalside Music Together is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com - (800) 728-2692