Canalside Music Together
Rhythm Kids™ Level I (ages 4-5 yrs with parent/caregiver)
Rhythm Kids Level I is the next musical step for your preschool child (ages 4–5) with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids 4-5 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
• make up their own drumming patterns;
• invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.);
• create movement ideas for songs;
• and even take a drum solo!
Rhythm Kids Level I follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight.
Classes are for preschoolers ages 4–5 and include:
• 10 weekly, 45-minute classes
• Animal Collection Songbook and 2 CDs each semester
• Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Drums will be provided for the class each week (or you can bring your own). Just add hands!
Due to the specific activities designed for our registered Rhythm Kids, younger siblings cannot attend this class.
© 2003-2019 Canalside Music Together. All rights reserved. Website by Boo Design Studio.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Canalside Music Together is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com - (800) 728-2692